We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, result-driven Technical Trainer to deliver training in alignment and vibration of rotating equipment.The trainer will have to devise technical training programs and help customers to develop skills that will make them better professionals. The technical trainer must be extremely knowledgeable in their field of expertise and possess solid technical aptitude. He /She should be an excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way.
- Devise technical training programs according to organizational requirements
- Determine course content according to objectives
- Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets etc.)
- Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually
- Observe and evaluate results of training programs.
- Carry out post-training evaluations and utilize post-training feedback to identify gaps and areas of improvement.
- Produce documents such as blogs, and newsletters, to contribute to your audience.
- Highly proficient in oral and written English.
- Proven experience in alignment and vibration.
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects
- Strong leadership and training abilities while providing direction, monitoring and coaching.
- Demonstrated exceptional critical thinking skills.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) that will be evident in your technical training and comfortable speaking to crowds.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Ability to address training needs with complete courses and work well in a highly technical environment.
- Working knowledge in MS Office (especially Powerpoint)
- Travel is a must, willingness to be on the road approx., 100 hotel nights, within Canada.
- French is an asset.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to: Nathalie Drouin at firstname.lastname@example.org